- Candidate must be good working within a fully remote online environment.
- Specifically, they need to be available and online with MSTeams chat and available to respond immediately, if not, then within the hour.
- Sometimes we have code releases and the contractor will be expected to help validate pages before publishing and this coordination may require them to work evening hours with the developer team to ensure the work is complete before releasing.
- We can work with contractor to balance schedule in this case by approving overtime or adjust their work hours the next day.
- These code releases happen once a month or less often.
- 2 years’ experience as an AEM Author adding prepared content to layouts,
- prepping layout and page properties of page,
- QA and A11y review skills
- The AEM Content Author works with one of our 130 financial product teams alongside their UX team members, backend developers, and QA partners to fulfill their authoring needs to create, update and test new pages and customized components for various projects.
- It is very important to work efficiently to produce pages ready to publish.
- Strong ability to fit into culture of fast-moving teams who collaborate remotely and mainly communicate through video conference and chats is very important to be successful.
- AEM Authors assigned to product teams need to be patient and tactful as they advocate for best practices related to AEM.
- Support multiple teams with content authoring in AEM pages using Content Fragments
- Advanced knowledge of AEM best practices such as page property configuration, version control, and DAM asset management
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA, content strategists and UX designers to deliver projects
- Resolve defects after QA testing and page reviews with strong understanding of Accessibility concerns
- Educate UX team on AEM best practices during page build and component testing
- Contribute and advocate for web development best practices such as adhering to AEM Style Guide
- Contribute to developing schemas for AEM content fragments based on requirements
- Offer CMS and web development solutions to meet project requirements
- 2 year’s experience with AEM
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM 6.3 - 6.5, WCM, DAM, content fragments)
- Advanced understanding of AEM Authoring Fundamentals
- Web programming principles
- Content management system best practices
- SEO and Accessibility best practices
- Strong understanding of WCAG 2.1 AA considerations
- Basic knowledge of UI design
- JSON, understanding programming principles
- SASS/LESS, familiarity with structure
- Some experience Jira story organization
- Agile/Scrum methodologies, knowledge of
- Ability to teach AEM fundamentals to UX Content strategists new to AEM functionality
- Ability to coordinate and drive initiatives among teams
- Strong ability to teach, train, coach, mentor AEM contractors
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home