- The Product List Page (PLP) team maintains and enhances the search, browse, and promo list pages on the Client website.
- The PLP team is responsible for finding the right balance of feature, function, and revenue in the customer's discovery and shopping journey.
- Our vision is to create a seamless shopping experience that empowers customers to easily find the right products, compare prices and features, and make confident purchasing decisions.
- We are looking for a talented and experienced Front End Developer III to join our team.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of React as well as web development principles and technologies.
- The candidate will be involved in building both web and app experiences.
- The resource will spend up to 50% of their time pair programming during the first two weeks.
- After that, pair programming will be entirely up to the individual.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 7+ years of experience in web or app development
- 3+ years of experience with React and/or React Native
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux, or GraphQL
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home