- Subscriptions is a vital part of Client business model and its strategy for growing meaningful customer relationships.
- Our team supports a substantial existing line of contracts and subscriptions and is moving toward a modular, modern platform to support new opportunities such as recurring paid membership and streaming subscriptions.
- We develop new subscription partnerships and offers that support all sales channels, manage vendor integration, contract lifecycle, activation, and one-time or recurring billing.
- We partner and interact with many Client systems to provide end-end engaging experience for our customers.
- We are building a modernization platform to replace our legacy systems.
- This includes building cloud native systems that will replace and/or enhance existing systems to a modern and modular system that can are built to scale.
- This is an opportunity to take your engineering talent and work with a myriad of teams, drive a passionate group of developers, and deliver end-end customer centric solutions.
- Understand the full scope of the project and collaborate with product and engineering teams to ensure quality assurance principles are infused in each step of SDLC process.
- Bring a creative and innovation-driven mindset with the ability to articulate engineering design, ask the right questions through the development life cycle.
- Focus on test automation, functional and integration testing to ensure quality delivery of features and enhancements for both our internal and customer facing applications.
- Build test automation pipelines to run test suites with tools such as Github, Jenkins.
- Apply, design, and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks for front-end and back-end systems.
- Write tests to ensure functional and non-functional requirements of the project are met.
- Monitor test automation runs, track defects to closure and keep defect repository up to date. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Coordinate with teams and systems across the domain for program level testing effort.
- Proactively mitigate high impact risks to prevent them from turning into issues and support efforts to manage and resolve critical issues.
- Assist with the estimation, prioritization, planning and coordination of testing activities
- Stay up to date on new testing tools and test strategies
- Attend and participate in daily scrum, sprint planning, product demo and retrospective.
- 20% or less
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 8+ years of experience working as a Quality Analyst.
- Experience with but not limited to API testing using Swagger, Postman, REST Clients, Cucumber, Selenium, Github etc.
- Experience writing, executing, and documenting automated tests.
- Experience automating React based front-end.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home