- You should have solid knowledge of front-end software architectures and design patterns and be familiar and comfortable with modern mobile development for Android in Kotlin, or iOS in Swift.
- You should also be interested in exploring technology, learning new techniques and applying them when they give us an advantage.
- Work effectively on a large team
- Support other members of the team through feedback and code review
- Communicate and share daily progress through the agile process
- Develop applications that reflect organizational patterns and best practices
- Relevant work experience, including native programming experience in Kotlin
- Experience with software architecture paradigms and design patterns
- Experience with agile software development process
- Mobile app publishing to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store
- Firebase, mobile analytics, remote configuration
- CI/CD and production monitoring techniques for mobile apps
- Front end software architectures (MV*)
- Unit and UI testing
- Multiple app flavors/targets/white-labeling
- Dependency Injection
- RESTful API usage
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home