- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years in digital marketing experience with web management experience
- Direct experience running A/B or split tests
- Lean-agile mindset with experience leading projects and initiatives within growing or changing organizations
- Self-driven, detail-oriented individual who enjoys taking ownership
- Strong oral, written, presentation, and asynchronous communication skills
- Proficient with website CMS and CRM interfaces, such as WordPress and HubSopt
- Experienced with HTML/CSS, Conversion Rate Optimization, and SEO
- Experienced with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO, and AB testing tools
- Experience with agile project management and working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home