- Resource will be responsible for day-to-day system support for Workday working with business operations team, troubleshooting, and other projects or responsibilities as required.
- Consulting with HR Business Partners and Center of Excellence Leaders to understand business needs and develop Workday solutions to address them
- Partner with HR/Payroll System Admin to review and test weekly patch updates
- Partner with System Administrator on new integration development, configuring calculated fields, and complex reporting requirements to facilitate cross-training
- Candidate should have background on Workday security admin and business process support experience. Healthcare industry specific experience is good to have but not mandatory.
- Resource will be part of IT Application team and will work with cross teams across IT and Business to support ERP system – Workday.
- The resource is expected to manage security access controls in Workday and support business processes for all areas including HCM, talent, attendance, benefits, compensation, and people analytics.
- The responsibilities will include analyze , assess and support resolution of technical issues, configure, test, validate and implement Business Process changes in Workday.
- Strong functional knowledge for Core HR, Recruiting, Performance/Talent, Profiles, Benefits, Training administration, Position management, Time Tracking, Security administration including:
- Business Processes configuration/Modifications/Enhancements ( 2+ Years)
- Setup Workday Security/ Domain Policies/ Business Process policies( 2+ Years)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills( 2+ Years)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience( 2+ Years)
- Good knowledge and handling of project and program management methodology and techniques( 2+ Years)
- Workday Finance
- Workday Integration (EIB/ Connectors/ Studio)
- US HEALTHCARE domain knowledge
- Experience with requirements gathering and process improvements
- Workday certification
- Workday certification is good to have but not mandatory.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home