- Responsible for managing customer service processes, from case scheduling to accounts receivables
- Managing, developing and implementing customer service policies and procedures that govern how the company interacts with its customers
- Developing and updating SOPs and working instructions as the team grows
- Setting up new customer accounts and ensure that the proper data is collected, organized, and categorized
- Handling customer complaints and ensuring that they are resolved in a timely and satisfactory manner, including authorizing RMAs.
- Monitoring customer feedback and using it to improve the company's products and services
- Keeping detailed order and sales records for financial and operational reporting
- Developing key metrics to maintain operational consistency and identify improvement opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in a customer service role
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- Experience managing the order-to-cash process, including account receivables
- Strong problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
- Basic understanding of contract management
- Experience working with a Third-Party Logistics (3PL)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home