- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering, Software Engineering, or a related engineering field.
Experience, Skills, And Abilities:
- Minimum 1 -2 years of experience in software verification and automated testing.
- Fresh graduates from computer science background will be considered even with zero or less than 1 year experience.
- Work at onsite due to the nature of the software and dependency on multiple hardware components.
- Strong programming skills are required.
- Experience with C#, C++, or Java scripting.
- Experience with testing medical devices software is preferred.
- Experience with testing Bluetooth Low Energy or other wireless technologies is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate with different teams in the project.
- Expertise in analyzing and finding the root cause of issues encountered with product software or test code.
- Experience in developing, maintaining, enhancing test strategies and test designs (protocols) and implementing, debugging, maintaining automated/semi-automated test code/scripts.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements and providing strategic feedback.
- Ability to come up with exception scenarios with a focus on finding issues in the product.
- Prioritizes and meets deadlines in a timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home