- Positions in this function create and deliver high quality system solutions for our applications, products and services across all technology functions.
- They consult with users and technology specialists to define business processes and the information systems for supporting those processes.
- Individuals in these roles may perform analysis and also serve as business liaisons to understand and refine business requirements.
- They provide technical support in developing systems that are cost effective and meet users’ requirements.
- This function works to create systems that work together in a cohesive manner, enforcing standards and methods consistently across the enterprise.
- Roles may support both current system improvements and maintenance along with new system development.
- Currently implementing a provider enrollment solution for one of our state clients.
- This includes gathering requirements and working with our IT partners to complete development, etc.
- State Provider Enrollment experience or management Business Analyst experience
- Direct client engagement related to Provider and Provider Enrollement Strong BA background with experience is gathering and maintaining business requirement
- Experience maintaining visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams and ensuring sufficient facetime with key executive stakeholder
- Demonstrated experience partnering with stakeholders (client and internal) to ensure the proper strategy, plan, alignment, integration, and visibilityrs Established leader with operational credibility and experience in the areas of implementing business service operations and Medicaid Management Information Systems (MMIS) and Provider solutions
- This person will take work direction from the Engagement Lead and be administratively assigned to the Director of the BA COE
- Engage client and Optum stakeholders to manage risks and timely resolution of issues
- Ensure in scope deployments are completed on time and per contract requirements
- Establish and implement appropriate team structure to complete program implementation
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the client’s executive leadership
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with various Optum and UnitedHealthcare delivery teams
- Solicit, review, analyze, and create business requirements
- Developing Business Requirements and upkeeping requirement documentation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in soliciting, reviewing, analyzing, and writing function and non-functional business requirements
- 5+ years of experience performing and leading requirements gathering and validation
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience in the State Government Healthcare industry with provider
- 4+ years of experience managing project controls including issues, risks, requirements, scope, schedules
- Experience maintaining visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams and ensuring sufficient facetime with key executive stakeholders
- Experience engaging in government RFP responses and SOW activities
- Experience in the State Government healthcare operational services industry
- Demonstrated experience partnering with stakeholders (client and internal) to ensure the proper strategy, plan, alignment, integration, and visibility
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of technology industry trends and tools including MMIS
- Demonstrate and apply understanding of applicable regulations (e.g., HIPAA, SOX) and UHG policies/standards (e.g., RSA, security)
- Understanding of Federal/CMS/State regulations, requirements, and processes
- Experience serving as a consultant to government clients
- Ability to balance strategic thinking with the urgency to drive work forward
- Ability to manage self in addition to managing others work tasks and priorities
- Highly skilled in communications (both verbal and written), negotiation, and conflict management
- Experience with Medicaid data
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home