- The Sr. Graphic Designer is responsible for leading the design of marketing collateral, product launches, tradeshow graphics, digital applications, etc.
- The Sr. Graphic Designer specifies creative detail including brand overview, layout design, and photo and illustration direction.
- They also manage the company brand visually, guiding internal and external clients through its nuances.
- Participate in the development of graphic design materials that support the medical device division marketing launches and programs.
- Work closely with internal clients, project managers, team graphic designers, and external vendors to execute design concepts.
- Balance multiple projects and clients while ensuring quality, deadlines, and budgets are maintained.
- Ensure accuracy by understanding and applying the master brand guidelines, creative process, and internal proofing.
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in graphic design and a strong understanding and application of art direction.
- Creates presentations and effectively presents to Leadership and Marketing teams.
- At least 4 years’ experience working within an internal or external creative agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field.
- At least two years of experience leading the design of projects from concept to completion.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating ability to concept and execute ideas.
- Polished client presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing, and media concepts.
- Able to integrate the big idea through all mediums.
- Intermediate to Expert experience with Mac iOS environment, Adobe Creative Suite software, and Microsoft Office 365 software
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home