- Deployment of cloud services within Microsoft Azure (preferred)/Amazon Web Services
- IaC provisioning tools (Terraform and Ansible preferred)
- Continuous Integration toolsets (GitHub Actions, TeamCity, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Source Control Management tools (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.) and management of repositories
- DevOps Experience
- Installing, operating and troubleshooting a variety of open-source technologies
- Communication with technical and non-technical teams throughout the business.
- Understanding of basic networking practices.
- Managing platforms (Windows, Linux, or UNIX).
Nice to Have:
- Deployment process and managing/troubleshooting production .NET, PHP, and Ruby applications.
- Build and release management of iOS and Android applications.
- Cloud related certifications
- Data engineering processes
- Application performance monitoring and log aggregation/analysis utilities such as Dynatrace, New Relic, or Data Dog
- Supporting enterprise scale WordPress applications
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home