- As part of the Scrum team, you will collaborate with digital marketing, BAs, Scrum Master, Architects, Leads, and other functions
- Play a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of Sitecore applications
- to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications
- Work with the Services team in defining contracts/endpoints to determine data get/post
- 2+ years of IT experience in the development of scalable consumer facing digital solutions (consumer websites, web applications, mobile sites, etc) using .NET/C#
- 2+ years developing MVC pattern solutions with a key focus on performance, security, and scalability
- 2+ years of experience with Sitecore 9x or 10x
- Proven experience with the software development life cycle, preferably Agile/Scrum
- Familiarity with software architecture and design patterns including Helix
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home