- To perform business analysis and coordination tasks related to the development and support of business process solutions to meet the requirements of company
- This role will be in the Contracting Center of Excellence and will support a new system of tracking contractual documentation related to a customer’s market share achievement.
- Does not directly engage in software/application development.
- Assist the Rebates and Fees Team in gathering required data to support the development of the Customer Market Share Portal.
- Work with the Rebate Analysts and Sales Field to define and document detailed business requirements.
- Review contracts to identify contractual requirements and use that information to build customer forms.
- Communicate with the sales field to identify appropriate customer contact information.
- Manage email communication related to the project.
- Assist in identifying areas for process improvement and establishing effective and efficient processes.
- Assist in the testing and implementation of business applications as needed.
- Prepare and present reports and status information to management as needed.
- Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- 0 - 2 years with bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate via email and on the phone.
- Be on site at the Arden Hills campus 2-3 days a week (usually Tuesday – Thursday)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home