This role requires a combination of technical expertise, analytical skills, and strong communication skills. The ideal candidate should be able to work collaboratively with internal clients or colleagues and should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Conduct stakeholder consultations to understand their business requirements and ensure the GA4 implementation meets their specific needs.
- Develop comprehensive data tracking and measurement plans, and create implementation guides.
- Deploy data tracking and measurement solutions using GA4, including event tracking, custom dimensions, and custom metrics.
- Ensure that GA4 implementations meet industry standards for data privacy, data security, and data accuracy.
- Conduct quality assurance testing on GA4 implementations to ensure that data is being tracked accurately and completely.
- Troubleshoot GA4 implementation issues and provide recommendations for corrective action.
- Provide technical support during the GA4 implementation process.
- Set up BigQuery connections for Universal Analytics/GA4 properties to lift and shift data for storage, extract and mining.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or a related field.
- 4-8 years of experience in Google Analytics implementation and analysis.
- Expertise in GA4 implementation and management.
- Expertise in Google Tag Manager
- Expertise in BigQuery, SQL or comparable
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home