- Developing paid media strategies across multiple channels with a heavy focus on Google search ads
- Conducting keyword research
- Building out ad accounts and campaigns on Google and other platforms such as Facebook or LinkedIn
- Optimizing budgets and performance
- Analyzing data using tools like SEMrush, Google Keyword Planner, Looker (Google Data) Studio, and more
- Implementing measurement strategies through Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Must have at least 1 year of Google Ads management experience OR proven success with hands-on Google Ads management
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics (GA4 is a bonus), Google Tag Manager, and Looker Studio
- Optional: experience management ad campaigns on other channels
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home