Project Portfolio Management Analyst provides analytics, reporting, and strategic consulting on the investment agenda to ensure performance from concept through benefits realization. Specialist organizes and manages the business case process, standards and organizational coaching to enable prioritization and decision making. Specialist provides assessment on the projects and impact to the overall portfolio. Specialist is a key collaborator between business leadership, IT, and stakeholders to support and drive strategic change initiatives. The role partners with others to ensure project execution is optimal and aligned with expectations related to methodology, process and tools.
A successful candidate will have background in:
- Provides project portfolio analysis for enterprise decision making and governance. Includes modeling of financial and human capacity constraints, risk identification and mitigation, development of options for optimization, including the sequencing and release management, and rebalancing of the project agenda for optimal execution and benefit realization. Maintains tools necessary to support project portfolio process and methodology. Assists in monitoring and administering framework for project and portfolio reporting and dashboards.
- Participates in dissecting, assessing, and coaching organization's leadership on business case development and benefit realization. Participates in monitoring and administering business case tools. Assists in conducting project and portfolio assessments and in providing recommendations to governing boards and executives. Under limited supervision, contributes to creation and maintains processes and decision making principles to guide investment decisions.
- Participates and assists in monitoring project concept, planning and execution to secure and maintain alignment across the organization (Business and IT). In partnership with IT, participates in managing resource utilization and contention. Under limited supervision, partners with IT to maintain project management methodology.
- Actively participates and assists in facilitating annual portfolio and project planning process with key business stakeholders.
What you bring:
- 6-7 years’ experience required: Relevant technical and/or business experience
- 6-7 years’ experience preferred: Insurance/Financial Industry experience preferably Financial Planning and Analysis
- Four-year degree required: Business, Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent work experience
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home