- The Sr. Capacity Management Analyst manages intake for the project change agenda for all projects having an impact on capacity constraints, prioritization, and tradeoff conversations.
- Provides recommendations to the annual portfolio and project planning process.
- Monitors portfolio performance with a focus on capacity planning, constraints, and availability.
- Ensure business partners priorities are managed relative to the resources needed to support the enterprise change agenda; manage communications with business partners and determine negotiable opportunities.
- Manages all information associated with enterprise capacity as it pertains to the change agenda. Ensures timely updates and accuracy of information to support capacity and resource planning enterprise wide.
- Engage in project portfolio governance process and decision-making; timing of project execution and alignment across the organization; represents priorities and perspective in enterprise discussions related to the management of the portfolio and resource capacity.
- Establish and grow business relationships with departmental leaders and key business partners; Effectively balance priorities relative to the change portfolio.
- Coordinates and leads continuous improvement opportunities for the team to implement, including industry best practices into the capacity management governance processes.
- 4-5 years of experience required.
- Relevant portfolio management, relationship management or Financial Services business experience; knowledge and understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle, and/or the Product Development Life Cycle.
- Four-year degree required.
- 6-7 years of experience preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home