- Communications professional with exceptional skills in writing and strategic storytelling for a variety of channels and audiences.
- Ability to copywrite and proofread all types of materials for accuracy, consistency, and clarity.
- Should be confident in their ability to independently manage multiple projects at once, partner with business teams to prioritize requests, navigate ambiguous situations and move ideas forward with agency and client teams.
- This role works in partnership with the APOC marketing to develop creative communications solutions and communication/content recommendations.
- Background in communications, messaging, writing and creative product development.
- Manage relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Engage with business teams to thoroughly understand issues, identify creative communication solutions, and make recommendations on effective creative content approaches to achieve business objectives.
- Create content for appropriate channels, matching business objectives to creative content for a variety of channels, including websites, social media, print, video, and presentations. Develop writing concepts from strategy through presentation and execution as an integral part of creative process.
- Writing and copywriting experience; experience in converting technical information into concise, relevant content for targeted audiences.
- Review all types of materials for accuracy, consistency, and clarity. Liaison and consultant for internal teams to ensure accurate and consistent expression of the corporate brand, including corporate brand identity, voice and tone and related positioning and messaging to help inform the creative and content development process.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field Minimum of 5 - 8 years of work experience in a creative communications or agency setting.
- Direct related experience writing exceptional strategy-aligned content for a variety of channels to meet business objectives.
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills. Ability to translate complex issues and formulate creative content recommendations to reach a wide variety of audiences.
- Ability to manage and direct projects which require leadership, autonomy, and executive-level presentation skills.
- Comprehensive personal computer skills including demonstrated spreadsheet, word processing and database management capabilities are required.
- Experience with AP writing style and AMA references.
- Experience building strong collaborative relationships with marketing professionals along with the ability to participate in cross-functional efforts.
- Multitasks, prioritizes, and meets deadlines in timely manner.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home