• 4+ years of experience in paid media channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Paid Search, Email Marketing platforms
• Experience working with startup and growing businesses
• Bachelors degree
• Experience managing branded social media accounts
• Experience generating social media content from scratch
• Organization & attention to detail
• Familiarity with experimentation Lean Startup principles (LOFAs, A/B testing, etc.)
• Problem-Solving skills
• Data Mining & Analytics
• Concise Reporting & Storytelling (Email, Word, PPT, Excel)
• Ego-free, highly motivated, action-oriented, curious learn-it-all with a growth mindset
• Do the right thing, all the time
• Strive for superior performance
• Comfort operating in ambiguous and unregimented environments
• Ability to create recommended actions across 4Ps: product, price, place and promotion
• Ability to influence others without formal authority
• Experience with startup fundamentals (EOS, Business Model, Finance/Burn Rate, Lean, etc.)
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. The pay range for this role is $30 - $45 per hour. This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home