Primary responsibilities (60%):
- Support teams with workspace set up in Spark system
- Order development sample needs in Spark system
- Support virtual and POG teams by collecting images and presentation dimensions for POG schematics
- Troubleshooting communication with teams and business partners on development samples, to ensure work is routed and received, on time
- Escalating communication on timeliness to Project Managers and Design teams when needed, so teams can assess any risks
- Provide sample management tracking reports to teams, for development samples, and following up with vendor communication on outstanding samples
- Balance calendar timing of above deliverables to meet deadlines, assist with team support and special projects
- Opening samples, sorting, distributing
- Sending/prepping outbound mail for the teams as needed
- Maintain sample storage and retention from development through approval samples
- Misc reporting needs from the Spark system
- Support teams with user testing needs, compiling, organizing, sending out samples and surveys
- Core responsibilities of this job are described within this job description.? Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Manage and maintain relationships with team and business partners, while also holding them accountable to deliverables
- Ability to work independently with limited direction, in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent organizational and verbal / written communication skills
- Respects the guidelines, requirements and protocols for enduring the security and confidentiality of all product information considered proprietary
- Proficient in MS Office software (Power Point, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to Lift 50 lbs
- Desirable: 1-2 years working in product development, or sample management.
- Desirable: 2-4 year degree or equivalent
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home