1. Adding features for new types of healthcare members.
2. Payment portal built with Blazor - API & SQL.
3. New group portal - web app w/ ASP.Net Blazor - end point build.
1. Web App Dev - C# ASP.Net
2. SQL Server
3. Blazor is nice to have
- Role will be responsible for developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues.
- Role will ensure that design decisions are being followed throughout all their development. Role will be hands-on coding on the development team.
- Team: Currently we have 1 PM, 3 application developers, 1 BI developer, 2 QA and 2 BA.
- Document development work, and report statuses as requested.
- Ensure to accurately estimate work and complete work as committed.
- Assists in the deployment of releases and patches to the production environment.
- Ensure to follow coding standards and patterns, as prescribed by the development architects and management staff.
- Focus on clean, reliable, quality work.
- Mentor and coach less experienced developers, ensuring that code and design standards are being understood and followed.
- Perform code reviews for other team members.
- Properly review and understand business requirements prior to handling tasks.
- Work with BA and QA staff to ensure accurate functionality, and quality
- 6+ years in an application development role, developing software.
- 3+ years recent experience in a hands-on coding role, in Microsoft platforms, including Visual Studio, .Net/C#, MS SQL Server.
- Experience with standard development tools for efficiency and design, such as code repository (GIT, TFS), queues (RabbitMQ, MSMQ), etc.
- Experience in SDLC methodologies including Agile/Scrum
- Development experience in web-based applications, RESTful APIs, etc.
- Experience with enterprise-level development.
- Experience with unit-testing.
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and have strong organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- The work hours are 40 hours a week. A normal day would be from 9am – 6pm.
- a. A Phone Interview with a technical manager.
- b. Then a video interview with a few members of the team.
- c. Depending on how the interview goes we will make a decision.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home