- Client is seeking a Portfolio Marketing Manager for its Medical Solutions Division located in the US.
- The successful candidate will make an impact on the rapidly growing portfolios (Perioperative, Securement and Patient Warming) in the healthcare market by managing the multiple product portfolios offered in the Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit, and other healthcare settings.
- The responsibility will cover US & Canada.
- Drive operational excellence within the portfolio focused on growth, profitability, and process optimization
- Actively manage the day-to-day operations and health of the product portfolios including monthly/quarterly sales forecasting, P&L and pricing strategy
- Lead SKU rationalization, and mix improvement initiatives
- Localize global direction and translate insights to Canadian market strategy (value proposition, segmentation, targeting, 4Ps, etc.)
- Product management through a cross-functional team (phase in / phase out / end-to-end new product development process, line-extensions for existing products)
- New product introductions and development of marketing and sales tools to support market needs (hospital and out-of-hospital) and growth programs
- Strategize area/country contracts’ submissions (offering, pricing, value based bundling)
- Manage demand planning, backorder process, quality, service, regulatory priorities and monitors progress in coordination with local teams
- Brand management
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience & portfolio management
- Demonstrated ability to use insights to drive decision making, strategic objectives, and tactical plans
- Experience working remotely with cross-functional groups (Supply Chain, Business Services, Regulatory & Quality, etc.)
- Experience with the US and Canada Healthcare Markets is an asset
- Previous experience in Marketing Strategy development and execution, backed up with portfolio management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Masters Degree in Business or Marketing
- Previous experience in the health care industry preferred
- Ability to navigate on an SAP platform is an asset
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home