Supplier Enablement Analyst is responsible for working with company Category Managers and Business Units, current and future company suppliers to understand and document existing supplier enablement and management processes in order to define the scope, responsibilities, methodology and approach required to enable the supplier base and catalogs on the P2P platform.
As a member of the Procurement Team, the Supplier Enablement Analyst serves as an Ariba and SAP S/4 HANA Solutions expert on supplier and catalog enablement and management to troubleshoot and resolve invoicing issues over the Ariba Network.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Communicate Supplier Enablement Program benefits, requirements, and timelines to stakeholders to drive suppliers to register on the Ariba Network
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Maintain proactive and regular communication with team members (e.g., face-to-face, phone/video calls, emails)
- Communicate the processes for order receipt, delivery, catalogue updates and invoicing with the supplier
- Train suppliers in the use of Purchase Order flip, Advance Ship Notices, Order Confirmation, Invoice against Contract, CSV Invoicing
- Lead supplier connectivity and invoice validation testing
- Build solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally and externally via Ariba/industry resources)
- Responsible for quantitative/qualitative data analysis and reporting
- Support Supplier Enablement and Catalog Management strategy, policy and procedures
- Support Technical and commercial validation of the catalogs
- Work with Procurement to establish metrics, frequency and distribution of reports
- Perform other tasks as required
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to execute with minimal guidance and with strong initiative
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- 1-3 years of Experience in systems implementation, process re-engineering or a related discipline
- Bachelors degree required in business or technical discipline
- Demonstrated Project Management or PMP certification
- Experience with ERP system
- Telecommunications/cable industry experience preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home