- We have many integrations into and out of our two instances of NICE IEX WFM. This need is growing as is the user base on our instances.
- We are also in the process of consolidating down to two from four instances.
- We are one of NICE's largest clients and we need skilled engineers to make sure our on-prem instances perform properly as well as manage project tasks.
- Working with a large implementation of NICE WFM
- Two US based engineers, 2 Philippine based engineers/support.
- 3 engineers and 1 dedicated to support, 1 product owner and 1 PM.
- Work new initiatives and projects delegated to the Omnichannel - WFO team
- Ensure all feeds to the NICE Workforce Management system operate as designed
- Lead upgrades and integrations with internal and external team members
- Tier 2 and 3 troubleshooting support of the WFM application
- Tier 3 monitoring and testing support of the WFM application suite and adjuncts
- Drive new feature deployment for Workforce Management projects
- Maintain records of work within DevOps tools
- Experience with NICE Workforce Management suites of applications
- 3+ years of IT troubleshooting experience
- 1+ years of Agile Development experience
- Knowledge of change management principles
- Technical understanding of NICE Systems Applications
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing tools
- Experience working with API integrations
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home