Our client, a large telecommunications company, is seeking a React Developer to join their Digital Platforms Agency.
- Hands-on developing new UI features for streaming applications across a multitude of connected TV devices
- Coding in React and deploying to multiple devices
- Mentoring more Jr. developers
- Candidate should have experience as a UI/Front-end Engineer
- React and Redux expertise
- Solid experience in Angular & Vue
- 3 - 5+ years of UI development experience
- UI experience with connected TV devices (SamsungTV, LGTV, FireTV, Xbox, set-top boxes, etc.) a HUGE PLUS
- Candidate is a great communicator, a team player, and brings positive energy to the team
- Candidate cannot be fully remote - In-office time on the 3-in 2-out schedule will be flexible (no 9-5PM required)
- Candidate is invested in building an awesome team culture
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home