- The Social Media Specialist is responsible for all aspects of channels community management that include, copy routing, scheduling, plan execution, social listening, and measurement across all applicable business unit channels.
- The Social Media Specialist will collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders including product managers, clinical, legal, digital marketing, and marketing communications.
- Partner with Social Media Manager and Strategists to write, edit, submit social posts for Regulatory, Clinical and Legal approval, and schedule content to applicable social channel (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram)
- Monitor and manage the companies business specific community conversations and manage inappropriate or off-label references and route complaints and requests through proper pathways (if applicable)
- Manages social listening and measurement program, converting social media ‘buzz’ into clear and actionable market insights.
- Evaluate and assess companies key opinion leaders (KOLS) and competitors’ social media presence and recommendations to enhance the companies social presence.
- Manage and measure social media programs for company (paid and organic)
- Manage and deliver monthly and quarterly social media reports with actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate with Regulatory, Clinical and Legal for all required approvals. Collaborate with Social Media Manager and Global Digital Marketing colleagues to ensure social media programs align with broader companies brand and social media requirements.
- Develop (over time) a subject matter expertise about relevant topics, potential content and KOLs (key opinion leaders)
- Support other critical social media programs as assigned.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Works under general direction on the progress of projects and special assignments. May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpretating established policies, procedures, and practices.
- 1-3+ years of experience in a business setting
- Background working in a highly regulated industry a plus.
- Experience with social scheduling and social listening tools
- Base understanding of Google Analytics preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home