- 1-3 years of work experience as a MT (Med Tech) or MLT (Medical Lab technologist).
- Customer Service Techs will have a thorough understanding of all departmental operations and provide support to customers and field personnel as the primary contact for trouble shooting and resolving product problems; provides critical account support where required; handles high volume of critical, high-risk accounts in addition to other routine requests.
- Applies knowledge and creativity to recognize cause and effect conclusions.
- Integrates corporate wide and marketing specific strategies and objectives in day-to-day operations.
- Handles customer phone calls related to products; analyses problems and directs customers in troubleshooting activities; tests success of troubleshooting and diagnoses the probable cause; systematically eliminates alternatives; provides troubleshooting solutions and training as appropriate.
- Documents product complaints and inquiries within established guidelines.
- Provides data to the organization on customer uses/preferences leading to customer driven design/customer usability; Performs work in accordance with defined methods and procedures.
- High school diploma is required. Certificate or Associates in Life Sciences, Medical Technology, Engineering, IT, or related fields is preferred.
- 2 years of lab or nursing or med tech or related medical technical experience, OR 2 years of hardware, software, and networking technical support is required.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home