As a Product Manager, you act as your clients’ trusted advisor in leading the overall vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for a specific digital product, or products, within an engagement. You will collaborate with clients undertaking major Digital Business Transformation (DBT) engagements to understand their business, end-customer needs, and then constantly deliver value with fast increment cycles.
Your Skills & Experience
- 10+ working experience Open Link Endur V16 & Higher
- Understanding on different Market Manger in Endur
- Good understanding of Crude & Refined products business
- Energy trading and risk management with emphasis on Oil Trading & scheduling
- In Depth knowledge Various derivatives instruments (Futures/swaps/options etc.) covering US and Europe markets
- Pipeline & cargo business
- Strong understanding of Trading, Operations settlements, accounting, and compliance functions
- Endur platforms 16 and upwards
- Hands-on experience with Deal Modelling, C-motion, reference data, Risk valuation, invoicing, and settlements, reporting within Endur
- PnL & Exposure reports & Simulations
- Endur JVS, Open Components (good to have)
Good to Have:
- Able to understand business needs and convert to functional requirement, solution design and test
- Work with Traders/Operations/Market Risk group for new business/product setup & modelling
- Work with offshore technical team and provide required guidance
- Able to manage multiple tasks at hands and prioritize them per need
- Provide training when needed to business & prepare process guides
Set Yourself Apart With:
• Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager designation
• Certified Agile Product Manager designation
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home