- Omni Channel Command Center(OC3) Support Analyst
- This is a position which will allow you leverage both your technical, and data analysis skills, along with your business acumen to drive improvements in reactive and proactive response to technical issues that may impact the many contact centers within the Group umbrella.
- You will be part of a command center monitoring, trending, and analyzing incident and alert data, and liaising with the technical teams providing triage and critical communications.
- Work experience in any type command center environment monitoring and reacting to technology issues
- Experience and understanding of call center technology and management
- The Omni Channel Command Center is an operational support team consisting of 6 individual contributors with similar skill sets, that provide issue escalation, and monitoring triage across all Omni channel technology stacks.
- Be curious in order to support and work with highly functional Agile SRE teams
- Monitor and react to alarms, and incidents, and provide tier 3 triage
- Assist in coordinating teams in resolution efforts of complex IT issue
- Use appropriate tools to trend and analyze incident alarm data to identify opportunities to improve platform stability
- Understand Design & Build functions of Telephony Environment
- Ongoing daily support of voice/data activities, operational issues, and key KPI’s
- Engage/support leaders of end users and facilitate resolution of call center technical issues
- Demonstrate business and industry knowledge
- Data analysis to provide recommendations resulting in IT process improvements
- Communication and collaboration between business and IT
- 2 or more years' experience in call center support positions
- 2 or more years IT experience in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with MS Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word, SharePoint, and Visio
- Prior experience with large to very large enterprise environments that include multiple site locations
- Experience with monitoring tools(Splunk, Interlink, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, positive, energetic, confident, and ethical with a strong drive for results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities utilizing excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Prior experience with telephone switch programming on an Avaya, Cisco platforms and Genesys platforms
- Knowledge of call routing by utilizing ICM, Avaya PBX, Genesys and related systems
- Knowledge of/experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
- Agile Methodology Trained
- Health care insurance background is highly desired
- Detail-orientated and execution-orientated
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home