- Education requirement is a bachelor’s degree and/or the equivalent (4 years) experience in Database Software, Design Software, Development Software, Internet Software, Project Management Software, Spreadsheet Software and Word Processing Software.
- The primary responsibilities will be to install desktop PC's and provide additional desktop support for a manufacturing environment.
- This position requires the ability to be able to lift up to 40 lbs at one time.
- Interviews- Teams video interview. 2 rounds of interviews.
- Without degree- 6-8 years of experience
- With Bachelor's degree- 2-4 years of experience
- Manager would prefer to see more years of experience over a degree.
- Likely to extend
- Experienced desktop support
- Window-based support
- Supporting users, desktop applications, desktop peripherals, printer maintenance, desktop maintenance.
- Windows server experience
- Basic application troubleshooting required
- MS Operating System, MS Office 365, and MS Servers experience required
- Demanding role- someone with experience who can jump in and hit the ground running
- Site- 160-180 users. 24/7 lab but role is 9-5. Users are not highly computer literate. Needing someone who can assist with general computer knowledge. Someone who has critical thinking abilities in this type of environment.
- Ticketing system- ServiceNow preferred. Must at least be familiar with any ticketing system.
- Could handle 8-10 tickets per day.
- 40 lb lifting requirements (printers, laptops, scanners, etc)
- Role is in Tox lab
- SCCM experience- not a required skillset but would be a good bonus.
- Mostly hardware support. Application support (office products or homegrown apps trained internally).
- Manufacturing or medical device background- would be nice to have but is not required.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home