- In App growth teams, we work on various customer facing experiences that enables & improves customer relationship.
- We build these amazing new experiences with a mixture of native & react native platforms and technologies
- Work as a part of a world-class mobile engineering team that delivers amazing results through rapid iterations.
- Build meaningful experiences for customers in React Native and Native iOS/Android.
- Directly contribute to feature design, architecture, implementation, employee growth and happiness.
- Interact directly with peer developers, Product Management, Design, QA and remote server-side engineering groups as part of a cohesive team.
- Inspire others with your passion for mobile development and the services that power these experiences.
- Work with cutting edge technologies like in-store beacons, image recognition, advanced geo-location, and IoT
- 8+ hours per week
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- React native – 2+
- Swift or Android – 4+
- Overall software engineering experience – 6+
- Would like you to have developed/published at least one relevant mobile offering on Android or iOS, preferably both
- Hands-on experience with React/React Native and how it integrates with native Android or iOS platform
- You feel at home in a test-driven, agile team
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Design principles and patterns
- Experience with commonly used libraries (Retrofit, Butterknife, Espresso, Alamofire, Axios, etc) is a bonus
- Experience with bug tracking software such as Jira
- Proficiency with UNIX/Linux/macOS command line
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; you must be comfortable in small and large groups and interacting with senior executives
- Flexible problem-solving ability
- Strong product focus: we expect everyone to do what is needed to deliver the best product for our customers
- Someone who likes to create new things, both inside and outside the work
- Environment Building native modules for react native experiences (Nice to have)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home