- Client is one of the 10 largest e-commerce sites on the internet, with a billion visits each year.
- Shop teams are responsible for all of the front-end applications, which are integrated with Client.
- We are a team that thinks big with a clear vision, but willing to start small and validate with data and customer feedback.
- We are relentlessly focused on delivering a great customer experience through every decision we make, ultimately making Client the easiest place to buy from regardless of channel.
- We value the holistic customer journey over page, team and organizational boundaries.
- We are a team of resourceful problem solvers who believe that ideas can come from anyone and anywhere, and true innovation will be found at the intersection of those viewpoints and experiences.
- We value action and follow through as a team and individuals and we deliver on our commitments.
- The Attach team’s vision is to enhance the customer’s shopping experience by presenting them with accessory, warranty, and service products that will supplement their initial product selection.
- We also aim to help customers find and ultimately purchase bundled products, such as laundry combos, or smart home collections.
- This team is responsible for building new and updating existing components for the Client.
- The Attach team is split into 2 squads, where each scrum team works on a 2-week sprint cadence, focusing on the team’s vision, values & strategy.
- Participates in all phases of the project lifecycle – architecture, design, development, MVP, and Dev Ops.
- Participate the design and development of key e-commerce technology initiatives
- Strong demonstrated ability to work directly with technical leads and other engineers
- Demonstrate a creative and innovation-driven ability to articulate engineering design patterns related to scale, performance, security, and usability
- You are enthusiastic and excited about technology
- You are flexible, dependable, and know how to have fun while getting a lot done
- You are open and honest and willing to share and accept feedback and ideas
- You are positive and optimistic. Setbacks and constraints motivate you to work harder
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the rest of the team
- You strive to constantly improve yourself and your team
- 10-50%. None is officially required, but our team pairs together quite often.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 4 years of software engineering experience
- Knowledge of and working experience with open-source software (Apache, Tomcat, Memcache, etc.) as well as networks, security, firewalls, load balancers, DNS, and other infrastructure components
- Agile development practical experience
- Test-driven development, refactoring, automated unit test, integration test, functional test, and continuous integration/deployment. Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using version control systems such as Subversion or Git
- Experience having app development using react native.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Yes, or equivalent
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home