- The Digital Product Owner (PO) is a manager-level position responsible for working closely with a diverse group of cross-functional partners to deliver a best-in-class customer experience, aligned with business goals and objectives.
- The PO guides the Product Team development as a “first among equals”; fostering strong collaboration of Product Management, UX design, and Development team members, while effectively managing relationships with stakeholders and internal/external partners.
- The PO has a passion for great customer experiences and empathizes with users’ goals and challenges, demonstrating good instincts about consumer behavior and business dynamics.
- Own and drive the digital product vision and roadmap
- Serve as the primary point of contact for questions for and from the product team
- Ingest business strategy and prioritize team backlog based on highest value for the organization and customer impact
- Engage closely with stakeholders to ensure understanding of business needs and to maximize existing capabilities
- Accept delivery of working product on behalf of customers and key stakeholders
- Leverage data, analytics, and AB testing to iterate and gather feedback in support of continuous improvement
- Ensure A/B testing is executed for applicable enhancements, and drive team financial accountability for results
- Set and communicate delivery of business value and outcomes to key business stakeholders and senior-level executives
- Partner with Development Team to ensure they stay on track to the outlined sprint goals
- Coordinate with other Product Teams & the Digital PMO to understand dependencies and leverage shared data and systems to their fullest
- Manage Third-Party solutions and relationships to build and maximize product capabilities
- Balance continuous focus on modernizing and optimizing the technology stack with feature development
- Strong understanding of customer needs, expectations, and ability to deliver on those
- Maintain industry knowledge and insight to inform product roadmap
- Continuously evolve and optimize processes and standards to build speed, quality, agility, and flexibility for the Platform and the Enterprise
- Ensure digital product(s) are operational and meet service level agreements (SLAs)
- Ensure platform stability and operational integrity via participation in team-based on-call rotations and defect triage
- Recruit, train and manage Product Analysts; with accountability for implementing and maintaining Platform standards
- 7+ years of experience, with an increasing scope of responsibility, in digital operations, agile product management, project management, or a related function
- 5+ years effectively leading teams or directly managing associates; including hiring, developing, motivating, and directing priorities
- 3+ years Agile SDLC experience
- Strong technical understanding, ability to translate to non-technical partners
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship building
- Experience partnering with and managing 3rd party vendors
- Jira and/or Confluence experience
- 3rd party digital e-commerce platform experience (Radial OMS, SFCC)
- AB testing and Analytics platform experience
- General business and financial acumen
- Experience with fast-paced direct retail and/or e-commerce, or consulting environments
- High curiosity, problem-solving, and learning orientation
- Diverse work experience and background
- Bachelor's degree in business, or related field
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home