- 6 years significant, relevant, and progressive professional experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in leadership, including strategic planning and setting technical direction.
- Experience in Analysis, Design and Development skills.
- Experience with and proven ability of the following: process modeling, data modeling, systems development methodologies, performance tuning, and application monitoring.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home