- In this Business Analyst role, you will be accountable for working with Product Owners and SCRUM team(s) members as well as interacting with business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and analyze their needs as part of the Be Fast and Flexible (BFF) initiative that seeks to modernize and transform the Insurance Solutions’ Claim Processing and Policy Administration systems.
- The Business analyst will communicate requirements to the implementation team(s) and describe test scenarios to ensure consistent understanding of expected system behavior.
- As a BA, you will conduct meetings, research processes, collect data, and analyze information to draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying business improvements.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Must have Agile knowledge/experience
- Currently have 13 Business Analysts at various skill levels.
- The ideal candidate will be dedicated to excellence with a profound ability to find solutions to problems in a complex and constantly changing environment.
- Candidates shall have a working knowledge of various Business Analysis techniques and should be comfortable working with Product Owners and stakeholders while presenting their findings with recommendations.
- Perform analysis, create visuals i.e. Business Process Flows (BPMN), Context Diagrams, Mock-ups/Wireframes, Activity Diagrams (UML), Use cases
- Support User Story writing and functional/non-functional acceptance criteria in Gherkin format
- Develop user test scenarios
- Review and summarize test results
- Develop Functional Documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in technology-related fields or relevant work experience
- 3+ years of work experience relevant to Business Analysis within an Agile Framework
- Possess a strong analytical background, be a problem solver and have excellent writing, diagramming and communication skills.
- Familiar with Six Sigma, Lean, Reengineering, and BPM principals.
- Ability to perform research and make recommendations based on real data and past experiences.
- Ability to model a business process using various modeling techniques.
- Six Sigma / Lean Certification
- SAFe 5.0 Certification
- Experience working in an Agile project management process
- Familiarity or past work experience within healthcare and/or health insurance preferred but not required.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home