- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field. However, upon evaluation, equivalent related experience and/or education may be substituted for the degree.
- Eight years of Information Security experience with responsibilities spanning many Information Security disciplines. Prior health care experience strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between application design, data, and infrastructure environments. Demonstrated experience working across security competencies, such as Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Data Security, and Application Security.
- Strong understanding of secure software development practices and technologies, including SAST and DAST tools and services, with the ability to perform manual testing as necessary.
- Intimate knowledge of threat modeling (OWASP, MITRE).
- General knowledge of security frameworks (ISO, NIST, HIPAA, etc.)
- Experience in programming languages (Java, Python, .NET).
- Experience with common authentication technologies, including OpenID Connect, OAUTH, SAML, RADIUS, LDAP, KERBEROS, etc.
- Cloud security and risk assessment experience.
- At least one Information Security industry certification (e.g., CISSP, GIAC, CISM) is strongly preferred.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home