- Overall, looking for a Sr. UX Research with 5-7+ years experience in UX Research with the following key skills:
- Expert at research strategy and execution.
- Experience working with senior and executive leadership (Senior VPs, C-Suit, etc.)
- Experience in Corporate/Commercial Banking
- The job description below is fine with just one tweak for years of experience. Really looking for someone with 5-7+ years leading and executing UX Research.
- In addition to this, to be successfully in this position, we’re looking for a UX Research who is adept at research strategy and educating partners on the need/value of UX Research in addition to a strong UXR practitioner.
- Finally, as note in the top three skill question about, an ideal candidate with have experience working with executive level research participants and stakeholders as the main focus of this role is to conduct research with participants at this level. So experience with crafting research materials that are clear, concise, and highly professional will be extremely important.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home