- We are looking for a Digital Designer with experience/interest in Home Decor is desired.
- As the Digital Designer you will create content for our app, mobile and website (No coding, social or email design required).
- We welcome your experience working at a digital/e-commerce brand.
- Experience working within Content Management System (CMS) is strongly preferred.
- Designer is responsible for creating elevated and visually appealing designs for our website.
- You will leverage existing components to create digital experiences.
- Portfolio of professional work (include link in submittal notes if applicable)
- Deep understanding of color typography and graphic design
- Design and produce assets with pixel perfect execution
- Proficiency in Content Management System (CMS)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- 4-year college degree and/or equivalent
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Ability to efficiently organize multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; remain flexible and open to changing priorities.
- Ability to effectively present work and thoughtfully explain your design choices.
- Ability to follow style guides.
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow best practices.
- Adobe CC: PhotoShop, Illustrator and Indesign
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home