- The candidate will be supporting big data application development on Hadoop and Cloud platforms supporting Payment Integrity and Provider Operations.
- The candidate specifically will be working in integration analytical models with our claims systems to enable analytic driven decision making, which would help transform Payment Integrity and Claim Operations.
- The candidate should be proficient in BigData technologies such as Spark, HBase, Hive, HDFS with good knowledge of programming in Java/Scala and hands on in SQL. Knowledge of Spring Framework, Kafka, Python is preferable.
- Healthcare industry background is good to have.
- The team comprises of 1 Product Lead and 2-3 developers. The role would involve interacting with Data Science and BI team plus other application teams during the course of development.
- Understand requirements from customer and other teams
- Participate in solution design and development of BigData based analytical solutions
- Work on technology pilots
- Provider regular leadership updates
- Good communication skills
- Good hands on experience in SQL and Java/Scala
- Experience with relational databases such as SQL Server/Oracle/Teradata/IBM DB2/MySQL
- Experience with BigData technologies such as HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark, Sqoop etc.
- Hands on experience UNIX Shell Scripting
- Experience with Document DBs, NoSQL, Distributed queues etc.
- Experience with Github or other version management would be preferable
- Experience with Agile framework, Data Warehousing Design, Cloud Technologies would be preferable
- Knowledge of Python would be preferable.
- Healthcare data background would be preferable
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home