This position will sit in the analytics team and act as a liaison between Engineering, DevOps, Analytics, and the business to help monitor, track, and quantify web performance. This is a highly collaborative position that will partner cross-functionally and with stakeholders to continuously improve our site, requiring a combination of technical expertise and a continuous improvement mindset focused on the consumer experience.
They will be responsible for monitoring end-to-end performance of our websites and tying performance changes to releases with the goal of quantifying the impact of changes as well as newly identi?ed opportunities. They will develop and own a suite of deliverables that translate metrics to user actions and user actions to revenue to identify the high-impact issues with the goal of improving the consumer experience.
- Leverage Dynatrace, Lighthouse, PageSpeed Insights and/or other Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Tools to track the performance of our web applications with an appropriate balance of Real User Monitoring and scenario testing
- Provide analysis of Core Web Vitals (LCP, FID, CLS) as well as other KPIs to track application performance and health as well as user action trends
- Develop and own a repeatable, automatable process for detecting, measuring, and communicating issues/trends related to site performance to business leaders
- Perform ongoing error tracking to identify and quantify new errors; track the impact of releases on previously identified errors
- Partner with Engineers and Developers to identify and quantify the highest impact issues
- Use creative data visualization and storytelling techniques to communicate this information to people at various management levels
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of specific experience with Application Performance Monitoring (APM) Tools
- 2+ years of specific experience with data visualization
- An ability to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- An ability to work autonomously with minimal direction or oversight
- + Experience supporting complex pre-production or production environments, preferably in a large scale eCommerce environment a plus
- + Baseline understanding of Back-end Web Application Platforms (JSP, DB2, MQ, WebSphere Commerce, Java, etc.) a plus
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home