• Deployment patterns: Zero Down time, Canary, Blue Green…
• Secure programing techniques and basic understanding of cryptography and certificates
• At least 2 different scripting languages (i.e. groovy/python/shell script …)
• Docker/AWS experience, especially: ECS/Fargate
• Traditional and cloud infrastructure components and techniques, including virtualization, elasticity, networking, and load balancing
• Infrastructure as code
• CI/CD Orchestration software preferably Gitlab
• Ability to perform independent research
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home