- This project is to migrate and support the billing and eligibility of individual dental plan subscribers for a recent acquisition of UHC.
- In addition to the migration of data, we need to establish systems and processes to accept ongoing eligibility from state exchanges.
- 1 Product Manager / Scrum Master
- 1 BA/QA Manager
- 2 Business Analysts
- 2 Quality Analysts (not including the candidate we are discussing)
- 2 Dev / Application Managers
- 1 Architect
- 3 Developers
- Responsible for the ensuring that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.
- Provides testing and documented quality controls for minimizing software development inconsistencies or issues.
- The role leads the effort for documenting proper test plans and test cases, ensuring consistent and thorough test coverage across solutions.
- Ensure complete product testing prior to release.
- Leads and participates in issue management process including monitoring and reporting of problem resolution.
- Makes recommendations to superiors regarding the acquisition and/or implementation of software to increase quality testing efficiency.
- Mentors other team members and monitors test case performance.
- 3+ years in a lead Quality Assurance role, while still hands-on in the testing process.
- 8+ years in an Quality Assurance role.
- Experience with test automation toolsets.
- Experience with test cases and plans.
- Must be self-directed, detail-oriented and have strong organization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge of QA methodologies in an Agile environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Test plan and test case creation and management in TestFLO.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Intermediate or above SQL.
- Well-organized and effective time management.
- Experience in the dental industry.
- Experience/familiarity with EDI (fixed-width, 834, 837).
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home