- As a Senior User Experience Designer, you’ll help shape the user experience of our reimagined Insurance Solutions platforms.
- You’ll work within a small UX team and work collaboratively with product teams, business users and stakeholders.
- Together, you’ll design scalable solutions for complex web applications and help advance the status of UX throughout an organization that’s embraced change.
- Our ideal candidate is comfortable performing user-centered research, building wireframes, wiring prototypes, testing with users and delivering developer-ready visual designs (in that order!).
- You’ll have the rare opportunity to work directly with actual end-users to improve software and maintain global experience standards.
- You should be comfortable with large application design, navigating a complex organization, gathering information from many sources and helping shape tested solutions.
- As part of this position, you’ll help define and explain evidence-based solutions
- This role fills one position on what is a team of 3.
- Work with product owners, users, and stakeholders to develop solutions that effectively solve problems and meet business objectives
- Conduct interviews and research with our users to better understand their needs
- Create wireframes, prototypes and visual designs
- Author and conduct usability tests, distill findings, and promote evidence-based change
- Help promote the value of user-centered design throughout the organization
- Collaborate with other designers and developers to maintain and expand our Design System
- Help research best practices and industry guidance to build better UI solutions
- Participate in stakeholder reviews to gain approvals
- Bachelor's Degree in creative- or technology-related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of work experience relevant to User Experience (UX)
- Experience with either Figma (preferred), Sketch, or Adobe XD
- Experience performing research and making recommendations based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrable knowledge of user-centered design
- Comfortable working in an Agile delivery methodology
- Must be able to provide examples of previous interaction work
- Experience designing for data-heavy applications
- Axure RP experience a plus
- Previous work experience within health care and/or health insurance
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home