We are seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst who has worked on complex BI/Analytics projects to help drive the analysis/prototyping phase of a new project.
The resource should be a strong technical business analyst who is extremely comfortable eliciting detailed requirements and prototyping analytics solutions.
From there the person needs to be able to fully define metric and KPI definitions and assist ETL developers and front-end developers in building solutions that will captivate the business.
- Understand Business requirements thoroughly and be able to confidently converse with business stakeholders.
- Be able to understand complex business requirements and structure them into related work activities for the team.
- Lead team by influence and follow up on ongoing activities. Act as point person for team to answer management as well as stakeholders.
- Assess complexity of tasks and estimate timelines by taking into account team capacity and ongoing workload.
- Provide solution design that serve as foundation for all related activities such as ETL code, data model changes and subsequent tableau report development.
- Strong experience through prior work in SAP HANA / BW reporting and analytics projects preferably in Supply Chain Modules (MM/PP/SD)
- Expert level SQL skills to troubleshoot and frame custom SQLs as needed.
- Strong Data modelling knowledge to connect underlying data tables to usage in reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, MIS or related area. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
- Strong experience in full life cycle development, implementation, management and performance tuning of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Experience and functional understanding with Enterprise applications like SAP ECC
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented team player passionate about producing high quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home