- This function provides technical support for internal and external customers to the UnitedHealth Groups computer user community.
- Desktop Support. This is not a Help Desk position. You will work with the clients at their location, both on-site and in the field, when necessary. (25% driving – Company Vehicle) Must pass DMV background.
- Top THREE with 2/3+ years of experience:
- Support Windows 10/11 Operating System
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- 12-14 members (eight members on-site, six members off-site) and expanding.
- All members are physical Desktop Support—no programmers/developers.
- Troubleshooting software, troubleshooting hardware, troubleshooting network connectivity, software/hardware installations, software/hardware upgrades, and client support.
- High School Diploma/GED with 1+ year of Desktop Support experience.
- Preferred, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, and MCP.
- Repair H.P. network printers, Microsoft Bitlocker, Cisco Products (i.e., AnyConnect VPN, Webex), Familiarity with Print queues, Ivanti Products (i.e., HEAT, File Director), Familiarity with Thin Clients, Virtual Desktop’s (VDI), Symantec Products, (i.e., Altiris, SEP, Ghost Deployment Console), Microsoft Defender, Familiarity with Apple Macintosh, (i.e., iPhones, Laptop/Tablet), Bomgar (BeyondTrust) and Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- This function provides technical support for both internal and external customers to the UnitedHealth Groups computer user community.
- It includes troubleshooting software, hardware, network connectivity, installations, upgrades, backup recovery, and project implementation.
- Support Windows 10/11
- Be able to meet Service Level Agreements established by Management
- Repair network printers
- Work with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex task
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 (Including Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Accountable for all items assigned in the HEAT ticketing system, including following up with customers on open tickets
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to analyze issues and determine the root cause
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Microsoft Bitlocker Administration and Monitoring
- Cisco Products, i.e., AnyConnect VPN, Webex
- Create print queues and load drivers on print servers
- Ivanti Products, i.e., HEAT, File Director
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Configure Thin Clients, Citrix
- Build and maintain Virtual Desktop’s (VDI)
- Symantec Products, i.e., Altiris, SEP, Ghost Deployment Console
- Apple Macintosh, i.e., iPhones, Laptop/Tablet
- Proxy and Microsoft Remote Desktop
- High School diploma/GED OR 1-year Desktop Support experience
- Preferred Certifications
- Network+, Security+, CCNA, and MCP
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home