- Price View Team – Responsible for all pricing experiences for App and Dotcom
- Do you want to directly impact how millions of customers shop on their devices?
- Do you enjoy interesting and challenging projects?
- We are looking for Developers who are passionate about creating amazing mobile experiences and apps.
- This is a great opportunity to join a world leader in mobile commerce and directly impact the lives of a global population while having fun and working on interesting and challenging projects.
- In this role, they will be a critical member of the Price View team building the foundation for Client next generation pricing experience.
- They will develop highly optimized, responsive, cross-browser applications and React Native Apps.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
- Developing React Native components
- Work as a part of a world-class mobile engineering team that delivers amazing results through rapid iterations
- Build meaningful experiences for customers in React Native and Native iOS/Android.
- Directly contribute to feature design, architecture, implementation, employee growth and happiness
- Interact directly with peer developers, Product Management, Design, QA and remote server-side engineering groups as part of a cohesive team
- Inspire others with your passion for mobile development and the services that power these experiences
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with React/React Native and how it integrates with native Android or iOS platform
- Working knowledge of CSS3 and CSS Pre-processors (including SASS)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; you must be comfortable in small and large groups
- Strong unit-testing and integration-testing skills
- Able to participate in the planning process: take high level design discussions and create user stories, then further break those stories into tasks.
- Good social and communication skills
- Team oriented focus.
- Ability to understand another’s viewpoint and have a constructive code review discussion.
- Takes initiative, self-starter.
- Able to identify work that needs to be done on their own.
- Ability to write clean, readable code and adhere to team style guides.
- Experience with mono repos (Microsoft Rush and/or Yarn Workspaces preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Webpack, Babel, NX, or Lerna
- Advanced knowledge of Node or certifications
- Experience with caching
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration environment
- Experience with functional testing frameworks
- Automated deployment pipelines (Jenkins and/or Github Actions preferred)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home