- Category Sales Enablement Vendor Programs Team.
- Our team is responsible for the coordination and management of all vendor programs across Client retail endpoints.
- The Labor Programs team is accountable for the organization, productivity, and ROI (Return on Investments) for all vendor programs at Client – via retail and virtual channels.
- This team cultivates, enables, and supports consistent experiences that are repeatable across multiple vendors and providers.
- This takes individuals that excel at making connections across different teams, providing consistent communication, consistently evaluate processes to identify opportunities for improvement, and continue to execute on the day-to-day business.
- As the Senior Specialist Contract Worker, you will support the day-to-day processes to ensure consistent execution of in-store and virtual activities including sales, merchandising, training, and demonstrations.
- You will work to align cross-functional data integrity across partnerships within Client and within key vendors and providers.
- You will work closely with our finance and IT/DAT teams along with other internal departments and partners.
- Cross-Functional team engagement
- Work with multiple internal Client teams to support a consistent experience for the entire workforce (Client employees and the Vendor/Provider representatives).
- Foster alignment and deeper engagement with internal partners.
- Cultivate trust and consistent communication with external partners.
- Vendor and Provider support
- Support the consistency and development of vendor and provider programs in stores directly with key external partners.
- Drive creation and execution of data consistency.
- Process Improvement
- Identify, research, and implement improvements to processes supporting the workforce and customer experiences.
- This is inclusive of, and not limited to, reporting automation, communication cadences, cross functional support and ownership of tasks, and DAT(IT) integrations.
- Escalation support
- Communicate with the field in response to their feedback and escalations around provider support.
- Connect providers and vendors that can answer their questions or concerns.
- Monitor for adherence to service level agreement contracts.
- Provide accurate reporting to internal and external partners.
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Advanced knowledge applies specifically to Excel.
- Data analytic acumen
- Time management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload independently.
- 1-3 years’ experience minimum.
- 3 or more years of services, sales, retail, or related experience or support.
- Experience working with IT (DAT) teams and terminology.
- Experience working with Finance teams and processes.
- Experience working with external partners to execute aligned goals.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home