Open to Remote in the US
SharePoint Support Specialist II
What You’ll Do
- Assist the Collaboration Systems team and our customers to detail requirements to solutions in SharePoint.
- Lend your expertise to design OOTB or custom solutions to meet requirements.
- Work closely with personnel from all areas of the business to help drive business value.
- Manage day-to-day SharePoint support and Training.
- Maintaining current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions
- Assist with support of M365 initiatives (e.g OneDrive rollout and Online SharePoint migration)
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the SBU/SSU and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related technical field plus 5 or more years related experience.
- Each higher-level related degree, i.e., Master’s Degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Experience SharePoint Designer and InfoPath.
- Experience with requirements gathering.
- Experience with Nintex Workflow or equivalent. Required
- Experience with M365 offerings (Teams, exchange, stream, etc)
- Ability to think analytically, solve problems, make decisions, and collaborate and work with a team.
- Effective communication, consulting, time management, and analytical skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
- Strong customer orientation and commitment to quality
- Ability to juggle competing demands and priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Proven written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with Business Process Mapping a plus.
- SharePoint Application Development Certifications a plus.
- Familiarity with various third-party solutions that integrate with SharePoint is a plus (e.g. HarePoint, Bamboo Solutions, ShareGate).
- We are a drug-free workplace, which is imperative to the health and safety of all employees and is required as a condition of receiving contracts from federal agencies. Please remember that regardless of the legalization of marijuana in Colorado and other states, possession and use continues to be illegal under the federal Controlled Substances Act. This includes the use of some CBD products. A post-offer, pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
- Work is performed in an office environment, laboratory, cleanroom, or production floor.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are subject to regular audits to ensure workers meet minimum qualifications for the programs on which they work. As such, we cannot consider candidates who do not meet 100% of the minimum qualifications listed in the job description.
Horizontal facilitates valuable and productive conversations between you and potential employers. We can assist you in growing your career by partnering you with employers that offer challenging assignments. For those that join the team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement. Check out all we have to offer and how you can become part of the Horizontal Talent Team. In compliance in compliance with state laws and regulations related to job posting requirements, the salary range for this role is $15.00 -$115.00 per hour (hourly rates in other locations could differ). This is not a guarantee of compensation, as final offer amount may vary based on factors including but not limited to experience and geographic location.
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home