- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Security, Risk or IT Management, Computer Science, or related field; or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Cybersecurity focused on Data Protection or Incident response capabilities.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention or other Enterprise Scanning tools, including policy tuning, and documenting supporting procedures and processes.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for DLP program and governance processes.
- Hands-on DLP experience in Cloud technology such as Azure, CASB, O365, SharePoint
- Exceptionally self-motivated, directed, and detail oriented.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high-quality environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Expert level utilization of O365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, PowerBI)
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as SQL, VBA, Python
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity best practices, including knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
- Cyber Defense certification (CEH, GCIH, CSIH, etc.)
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home