- 5 years experience as Security Engineer
- Experience designing alert requirements in SOC environment for incidents coming in from Splunk
- Strong incident response process experience
- Experience w/ firewalls--Cisco, Fortinet, or Palo Alto (
- Crowdstrike experience
- Ability to obtain Public Trust and eventually Secret Clearance
1. This position will be in a leadership role in the Federal SOC Incident Response Team in a 24x7x365 environment operation in a minimum of two SOC locations. This capability does not exist today, and the role will be responsible for standing up the new capability. At a high level, the Federal Incident Response Team will be responsible for operation, maintenance, and monitoring of Security Events for Federal customers and internal Federal Service Enclaves. This role performs security event management functions - monitoring, detection, triage of security events and alerts in Security Information Event Management (SIEM) and associated monitoring systems.
2. The position will be responsible for establishing technical processes and tools focused on Incident Response and Threat Hunting. This includes developing a training and certification framework enabling the success of Federal Incident Response Team individual contributors
Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
All applicants applying must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment.
You have saved your first job! To see all your Saved Jobs, click here. Or continue scrolling through jobs and bookmark openings that catch your eye and apply for those jobs later.
There are currently no open positions in your location or accepting applications from out of the countryReturn to Home